Author Topic: JIGGLY ZONE  (Read 28967 times)

aimaina

• Administrator
  • Cutesterest
  • Cutes: 211
    • View Profile
  • Pronouns: she/her
Re: JIGGLY ZONE
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2018, 09:27:27 PM »
damn that sucks im very sorry..... i think i know how to fix it tho and how to identify other similar bugs if they exist. ill get on it
~Without love, the truth cannot be seen~

this is watermelon :watermelon: put her in your signature so she can achieve world domination

dcco

• Cutest
  • Cutes: 112
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2018, 10:06:31 PM »
wow ive been gone too long i didnt notice this

aimaina

• Administrator
  • Cutesterest
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2018, 10:14:48 PM »
should be fixed - can you confirm that you can get the chest now? i also found out there was a similar issue in Golden City ~ Eastern Block. thanx very much for reporting this

if you happen to have a save file with both chests in the relevant areas collected, you can now get extra shards that dont do anything :honeydew:

this is watermelon :watermelon: put her in your signature so she can achieve world domination

Duker

• Cutey
  • Cutes: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2018, 10:28:51 PM »
Tested in browser version and yes it works! Thank you for the very quick fix :) .

Now I don't have to explain to a certain raocow how to avoid the bug heh, the game is in his list of things to play.

aimaina

• Administrator
  • Cutesterest
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2018, 10:32:52 PM »
yeah the JIGGLY ZONE production committee is very much looking forward to the raocow lp!! he has to play two metroidvanias and celeste first tho so its gonna be a while.....

TheGucc

• Cuter
  • Cutes: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2018, 10:56:15 PM »
wait you can suggestaroonie??

aimaina

• Administrator
  • Cutesterest
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2018, 11:08:05 PM »
if you subscribe to raocows patreon there is a big thing every so often where all the patreon subscribers suggest and vote on some of the games he plays next. the latest vote just finished so it will be a long time before the next one

however JIGGLY ZONE wasnt in that vote, i just posted it on his forums & he picked it as one of his personal choices, probably because he has played games made by me & hubol in the past and wanted to check it out

aimaina

• Administrator
  • Cutesterest
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2018, 09:02:10 PM »
hey duker if u come back im curious..... how did you find the cutey zone? i think its not really the most obvious venue for reporting JIGGLY ZONE bugs lol

Duker

• Cutey
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2018, 12:45:33 AM »
hey duker if u come back im curious..... how did you find the cutey zone? i think its not really the most obvious venue for reporting JIGGLY ZONE bugs lol
Just googled "Jiggly zone" to try to find a download link, nuthin' more mysterious than that heh. Downloaded from glorioustrainwrecks but remembered seeing something that sounded forum-like in the results so came here to report the bug.

aimaina

• Administrator
  • Cutesterest
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2018, 04:39:16 AM »
ah i didnt realize the cutey zone was high up in the googley results

Duker

• Cutey
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2018, 05:48:00 PM »
Found another bug, though this one is fairly minor: If you reset and leave the room during the "opened a chest"-jingle, background music stops playing until you either open another chest or go to the main menu. Only affects speedrunners really lol.

Feels a bit awkward now to come here to just to report bugs but I don't really know any better means to do so.

aimaina

• Administrator
  • Cutesterest
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2018, 08:10:52 PM »
oh can you gain control during the chest opening sequence by resetting? interesting

there are a few minor bugs i know about but dont feel like fixing, but maybe i will fix this one sometime..... if someone ever does a speedrun of this for some reason it would suck to have the music cutting out all the time

i have a twitter account @sylviefluff where you can report bugs if you have twitter, thats supposed to be the main way of contacting me.... this is just an old forum i hang out on that started in 2004 and is still alive somehow

hubol

• Cutesterest
  • Cutes: 630
    • View Profile
    • hubolhubolhubol
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2018, 12:22:50 AM »
make it impossible to avoid the chest opening sequence so everyone hears my good jingle's.......

wilde32

• Cuter
  • Cutes: 24
    • View Profile
  • Pronouns: Consider replacing your battery.
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2018, 12:46:58 PM »
why does it run like complete ass in chrome.

i thought it was supposed to be like that but i downloaded the windows version and it's like triple the speed. is it chrome being awful or what

aimaina

• Administrator
  • Cutesterest
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2018, 03:37:39 PM »
html5 games are generally harder to run smoothly than windows games, probably because they have to run on top of a whole ass web browser. the web version is pretty playable on my comp (and hubols i think) but if your comp is less good than ours it mite run badly