Author Topic: bad game  (Read 4687 times)

wilde32

• Cuter
  • Cutes: 24
    • View Profile
  • Pronouns: Consider replacing your battery.
bad game
« on: July 09, 2018, 01:44:22 PM »
can i post my bad game here

idk if people would be interested but having feedback would be nice

here it is if you wanna playtest it https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ycd_HSbtyvr4GU-BWg-UgfbAp06ajVUx/view?usp=sharing
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 03:00:39 PM by wilde32 »

aimaina

• Administrator
  • Cutesterest
  • Cutes: 211
    • View Profile
  • Pronouns: she/her
Re: bad game
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2018, 07:18:38 PM »
in case people cant tell from the description this is a survival zombie mine craft type of game. well theres no mining or crafting but you can place blocks to craft yourself a little mine and hide from the zombies. you can also place turrets to shoot the zombies so its a tower defense game too. im not really into this type of game but maybe some other people here are and can give useful feedback on it. i got to night 3 and it seemed pretty easy and exploitable up until a strong zombie appeared and wrecked me in like 3 seconds
~Without love, the truth cannot be seen~

this is watermelon :watermelon: put her in your signature so she can achieve world domination

wilde32

• Cuter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2018, 10:58:35 PM »
i'm not very good at describing things.

thanks for trying it. yeah you're supposed to explore for materials during the day and build a base for night, there's a lot of special enemy spawns later on. i guess that's not super obvious but i was too lazy to add a tutorial thing plus i'm not entirely sure how id teach it

dcco

• Cutest
  • Cutes: 112
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2018, 01:54:43 AM »
have you ever played boxhead2play / boxhead zombie wars? it seems like a pretty similar concept.

it seems somewhat interesting as is though. it feels like it would benefit from having smaller maps + more interactivity tho.

wilde32

• Cuter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2018, 01:36:14 PM »
i did years ago when i was in school... though i didnt really think at all about that game until after i made it and i was like "huh, i guess that flash game i played years ago is sorta similar"

the map is big-ish coz the idea was to scavenge for materials during the daytime when there's less spawns, not sure how to expand on it though

dcco

• Cutest
  • Cutes: 112
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2018, 05:33:12 AM »
the main issue is that scavenging a big map kind of works against the build up a base to defend yourself. i think maybe it would work if they were all spawning from one direction or from some other place that makes base placement strategic. idk tho