Author Topic: If Donald Trump is elected president of America, which country will you move to?  (Read 7720 times)

Tinister

• Cutest
  • Cutes: 25
    • View Profile
I'm thinking Seattle.

aimaina

• Administrator
  • Cutesterest
  • Cutes: 211
    • View Profile
  • Pronouns: she/her
canbnada
~Without love, the truth cannot be seen~

this is watermelon :watermelon: put her in your signature so she can achieve world domination

Nijuu

• Cutey
  • Cutes: 26
    • View Profile
  • Pronouns: any
it's not really feasible for me to go anywhere. i have faith he's not going to win though, a lot of the GOP doesn't like him and cruz has a lot of time to catch up as their nominee. i'm not even convinced trump could win against hillary anyway, and sanders would crush him if polling is any indication. sanders winning the primary seems unlikely however.

Nijuu

• Cutey
    • View Profile
the fucked up thing is that even if trump loses he's probably going to be the first of many candidates like this now that he's shown that you can make it far pandering to the authoritarian / reactionary demographic.

i don't want him to win even as a "wake up america" type deal because i think the victory will do more to validate what he stands for than rile people up against the system

Tinister

• Cutest
    • View Profile
cruz has a lot of time to catch up as their nominee

That's even worse. =(

Nijuu

• Cutey
    • View Profile
idk, i'm not pro-cruz and will most likely (read: I'm only saying most likely because I hate using absolutes) be voting dem regardless of the end match-up, but he strikes me as the lesser of the two evils, which i guess is because i spend a lot of time on the internet and associate trump with, well, the sort of people who support trump on the internet

Nijuu

• Cutey
    • View Profile
god damn.

well hopefully dems win then .-.

i mean i basically expect this to end in hillary being president, i like sanders the most though.

dcco

• Cutest
  • Cutes: 112
    • View Profile
well if enough reps stay in and split the vote we might at least get a republican brokered convention which might get us someone who the mainstream gop are actually on good terms with (not trump or cruz), but it's still a bit of a long shot.

idk tho this election season has been quite the showdown, and also they still have that spot on the SCOTUS to fill

Tinister

• Cutest
    • View Profile
they still have that spot on the SCOTUS to fill

Nah, I'm pretty sure they don't ever have to fill it.