Author Topic: JIGGLY ZONE  (Read 28946 times)

aimaina

• Administrator
  • Cutesterest
  • Cutes: 211
    • View Profile
  • Pronouns: she/her
Re: JIGGLY ZONE
« Reply #60 on: June 19, 2018, 09:13:46 PM »
ah that stumped me for a bit in testing actually lol.... [sp]there are two entrances to the pirate hideout, one of which requires gravity to reach[/sp]
~Without love, the truth cannot be seen~

this is watermelon :watermelon: put her in your signature so she can achieve world domination

aimaina

• Administrator
  • Cutesterest
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 27, 2018, 04:36:53 AM »
love-game.net/JIGGLYZONE_GOTY.zip im officially releasing this very soon i think, since the raocow lp is coming up. i changed a bunch of mostly small things since the last version. the biggest change is that the second quest now features ~all new dialogue~ wow! also the way you access 2Q is different (beat the first quest & click the JIGGLER that appears on the title screen. if you dont have a clear file just start a new game and hit ctrl+shift+M). also i removed the medal requirements to enter certain doors (one door in the first quest and three in the second quest) because after some discussions with hubol i decided it wasa bad idea. all in all i feel like i mostly just wasted my time by preparing this update since the changes dont significantly improve anything but theres a couple good bug fixes in there at least

this is watermelon :watermelon: put her in your signature so she can achieve world domination

dcco

• Cutest
  • Cutes: 112
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 27, 2018, 03:54:08 PM »
dang does raocow just do all ur games now

aimaina

• Administrator
  • Cutesterest
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 27, 2018, 07:44:55 PM »
nah just this one for some reason

vgperson

• Cutest
  • Cutes: 110
  • guess i'll have to... make them fall.
    • View Profile
    • vgperson.com
« Reply #64 on: July 27, 2018, 07:49:52 PM »
I think it's because he's done a few of Hubol's games (Craz'd and 2) and this is one of those that's also a collaboration with The Creator Of Cat Planet.

aimaina

• Administrator
  • Cutesterest
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 27, 2018, 11:18:26 PM »
ive got it up at the main links now.....
love-game.net/JIGGLYZONE
love-game.net/JIGGLYZONE.zip

aimaina

• Administrator
  • Cutesterest
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 13, 2018, 10:29:41 PM »
raocow just posted the last celeste video today..... the JIGGLY ZONE lp should be starting tomorrow evening :apple:

dcco

• Cutest
  • Cutes: 112
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 14, 2018, 01:56:25 AM »
getting jiggly with it

slabdrill

• Lil' Cutey
  • Cutes: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 17, 2018, 08:12:15 PM »
good game, glad raocow decided to show it off so i could play it
figured i should post here instead of talkhaus considering i made an acc for some reason anyway

i decided to try the second quest since the real game was easy (though i missed one of the items? i thought i had gotten every room in cleanup) but i had a lot of trouble finding a way into the sea caverns. theres the door in train station but it's just barely impossible to reach and you also cant take the path to entrance at the right side of train station, and then graveyard entrance is very obviously impossible so you cant take that way...
theres also trial site though i forget which room in golden city leads there...

aimaina

• Administrator
  • Cutesterest
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 17, 2018, 09:24:46 PM »
thanks for playing! i am pretty sure it is possible to get to the right side of train station in the second quest. iirc there is a silly jump or something that seems impossible if you actually jump, but you can just barely make it by simply walking off an edge. there is also an entrance to the right side of train station in JIGGLY town but that route is much longer, and not really worth it unless you want to try the challenge of getting as many medallion shards as possible with only the gravity powerup