Author Topic: la mulana 2 cutey club  (Read 49163 times)

cati

• Cuter
  • Cutes: 67
    • View Profile
  • Pronouns: she/her
Re: la mulana 2 cutey club
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2018, 09:47:11 PM »
i managed to get to a save/warp point in [sp]immortal battlefield[/sp] that im not sure i was supposed to be able to reach yet :sonic:

i think i must have lucked out with the water physics because i reached it on my first attempt, but when i tried to do it again later i couldn't. i think the intended route is to [sp]drop down to it from above[/sp]? but there doesn't seem to be any way for me to do that yet. oh well. saves me a bit of legwork.
this is watermelon :watermelon: put her in your signature so she can achieve world domination

aimaina

• Administrator
  • Cutesterest
  • Cutes: 211
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2018, 12:05:16 AM »
nice.... i think i got that one in the intended way that u mentioned ([sp]there is a fake floor in the room above iirc[/sp])
~Without love, the truth cannot be seen~

this is watermelon :watermelon: put her in your signature so she can achieve world domination

aimaina

• Administrator
  • Cutesterest
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2018, 01:11:24 AM »
wow i think i completely misinterpreted the [sp]dark lord's footprint[/sp] puzzle.....
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

i recommend making a habit of checking the room name on the in-game map in *every room* (or at least every vaguely interesting room) once you have it. it would have prevented me from getting stuck like i did earlier, and just now its helped me understand another puzzle better. i dont know why i wasnt paying close attention to this earlier considering the type of game this is

im going to make detailed maps of each area in a spreadsheet like vg said she is doing in one of her spoilers, so i probably wont be making progress for a while....

vgperson

• Cutest
  • Cutes: 110
  • guess i'll have to... make them fall.
    • View Profile
    • vgperson.com
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2018, 02:16:45 AM »
Yep, I definitely include all the room names on my map. Sometimes it hints at what might be/what you might get in that room (minor early spoilers: for example, [sp]you get the Origin Sigil in the Origin Altar[/sp]), NPCs and tablets often bring up room names, etc. Also, this is pure speculation for now, but [sp]I wonder if there's some meaning to how often two or three adjacent rooms share the same name, but I forget if La-Mulana 1 was like that or not.[/sp]

I haven't played in a while to catch up on other stuff, but I am feeling like I'm starting to run out of leads again. I guess I probably only do have a few bosses left, but who knows.

aimaina

• Administrator
  • Cutesterest
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2018, 03:32:47 AM »
geez i finally figured out how to [sp]turn the corridor of blood[/sp].... i had the right idea but [sp]i was doing it in the wrong place[/sp] ::)

aimaina

• Administrator
  • Cutesterest
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2018, 05:40:14 AM »
im tempted to ask for a hint again..... i dont know i wanna figure stuff out myself but my progress has just lead to a bunch of new dead ends.... im not done mappin so maybe something will come up there

vgperson

• Cutest
    • View Profile
    • vgperson.com
« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2018, 05:52:39 AM »

aimaina

• Administrator
  • Cutesterest
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2018, 06:12:06 AM »

aimaina

• Administrator
  • Cutesterest
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2018, 06:54:25 AM »
i finally found another guardian! and the method to unlock it had nothing to do with anything vg said in her hints which makes me wonder if she has found it?? have you fought the guardian of [sp]dark lords mausoleum[/sp]?

vgperson

• Cutest
    • View Profile
    • vgperson.com
« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2018, 07:02:36 AM »
Yeah, I just stumbled into that today [sp]while re-checking all the NPC rooms.[/sp] Still not entirely sure what started that off.

aimaina

• Administrator
  • Cutesterest
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2018, 07:09:50 AM »
i think i understand what happened but its kinda stupid

and it doesnt seem like you get anything useful from the fight -_- (unless it opens an extra gate for you, but i dont remember seeing a 4-boss gate anywhere)

aimaina

• Administrator
  • Cutesterest
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2018, 07:46:31 AM »
sighs deeply.... apparently i forgot to take note of the text of the one specific tablet that lets me progress in [sp]the frost giant zone....[/sp]

aimaina

• Administrator
  • Cutesterest
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2018, 09:22:40 PM »
-_- god i keep getting stuck on the stupidest things.... this time it was in [sp]taka shrine[/sp]

aimaina

• Administrator
  • Cutesterest
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2018, 09:57:16 PM »
me right now

vgperson

• Cutest
    • View Profile
    • vgperson.com
« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2018, 12:40:56 AM »
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 12:55:02 AM by vgperson »