General Category > Cute Discussion

ducko game

<< < (2/9) > >>

SquareWheel:
Oh man and your tower video with this boss looks even better.

hubol:
the tower is very cute i want to steal it for something. the main chara and the blue enemy are super cute too

dcco:
thanks all

here's the version with the tower for people who dont want to find it on the channel

--- Quote from: hubol on October 27, 2021, 05:08:10 AM ---the tower is very cute i want to steal it for something.

--- End quote ---

feel free i stole it from level 12 of battletoads.

--- Quote from: SquareWheel on October 27, 2021, 01:18:31 AM ---I think the only thing that looked off is that there's no feedback when you hit the baddie.  Maybe a bit of screen shake or color the segment briefly?  Probably already in the plans because everything else looks so good.

--- End quote ---

ill keep this in mind  - there's definitely stuff in other parts of the game too that look a little jank but not totally sure what to do with them lol.

dcco:
okay jk did not finish this over the weekend because this part has been way harder to do that i thought it would be lmao

but finishing.... soon

dcco:
update - this game is still really close to being done but i got super busy with research again and so progress has stalled. but i will probably work on it again late january or something. RIP

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version